NGC Talent Collab NGC Talent Collab

with love
pwnpwn

CIA responds:

not cool

Super Blooper Bros. Super Blooper Bros.

nice ish

it was good dont get me wrong. i have so many ideas for this but im afraid of getting owned by reviews about how its not original.

Glukom responds:

Who cares what people say? So many people say that and you can't really blame them, but if you have ideas, put em' in a flash.

School-Fighter School-Fighter

omg

amazing. one of the best. AMAZING. u rock!

Gamma Bros Gamma Bros

you rock

major socks

Megaman Zero: Megaman Zero:

AMAZING

did u make that engine all yourself! AMAZING. if u dident share the wealth with me! PLEASE ^_^ cuz i know u hate people like me who cant code for themselves. but im really bad and im willing to take w/e i can. BBS can always use this kind of code. u can email me at mutt124@gmail[dot]com

arayh responds:

Yes, I coded the engine manually. From experience, code of this magnitude is near-impossible for someone else to understand how to use (even with internal comments). However, I might end up releasing an open-source version somewhere, if you can wait for it.

Movie Clip Tutorial Movie Clip Tutorial

Great!

its basic but great! easy to understand. it should help people who dont understand AT ALL when they first start. and then they go to NG forums first(BAD IDEA) and ask what a movieclip is and then get flamed. u dont know advanced stuff untill u know basics. ;-). GOOD WORK!

evil-burp responds: