Gamma Bros Gamma Bros

you rock

major socks

Megaman Zero: Megaman Zero:

AMAZING

did u make that engine all yourself! AMAZING. if u dident share the wealth with me! PLEASE ^_^ cuz i know u hate people like me who cant code for themselves. but im really bad and im willing to take w/e i can. BBS can always use this kind of code. u can email me at mutt124@gmail[dot]com

arayh responds:

Yes, I coded the engine manually. From experience, code of this magnitude is near-impossible for someone else to understand how to use (even with internal comments). However, I might end up releasing an open-source version somewhere, if you can wait for it.

Movie Clip Tutorial Movie Clip Tutorial

Great!

its basic but great! easy to understand. it should help people who dont understand AT ALL when they first start. and then they go to NG forums first(BAD IDEA) and ask what a movieclip is and then get flamed. u dont know advanced stuff untill u know basics. ;-). GOOD WORK!

evil-burp responds:

Thanks I totaly agree.
Violence: 10?
oh well thnx

Territory WAR Territory WAR

everything i want in a turnbased game

perfect. make a sequal. with new wepons. dont change anything else. and a couple new things u can unlock. i dunno u can be creative ^_^

Desktop Simulator V.1 Desktop Simulator V.1

cool

and yes we all know its been done b4. and i thought i was ready to 0 it for unoriginality but then i saw that u put ur own voice. it made it alot better and that email was hilarius. so was alot of the other stuff that u could find in the game. great make more stuff to click next time

JakeX responds:

Cheers man, A email insedent like that sorta happened

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

u rock

my socks off.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

wow

THAT WAS GREAT! amazing. ur my idol. the games SOOO AMAZINGLY HARD. its unbelivable. omfg. i had the cheats on and easy and i couldent get past alot. amazing but way to hard. cant wait for 2

Bouncy Jump Bouncy Jump

wow

That was ALOT of fun to play around with. this should be a gadget or smothing. the physcis wur down right amazing. good work! if u made some kind of game out of this. like a real game. with levels. or geting all the coins. i would freak out and make this number one on my favoirtes list! good job with the action script!

Komix responds: