NGC Talent Collab NGC Talent Collab

with love
pwnpwn

CIA responds:

not cool

Super Blooper Bros. Super Blooper Bros.

nice ish

it was good dont get me wrong. i have so many ideas for this but im afraid of getting owned by reviews about how its not original.

Glukom responds:

Who cares what people say? So many people say that and you can't really blame them, but if you have ideas, put em' in a flash.

School-Fighter School-Fighter

omg

amazing. one of the best. AMAZING. u rock!

Rihm & Maurice 5 Rihm & Maurice 5

yay

i love your movies. they always leave me with a satisfieing WTF factor that i enjoy time after time again.

Noodles, the ninja dog Noodles, the ninja dog

Very awsome.

LOL that was a good flash. u know whats even funnier? MY dogs name is noodles! i swear to god. i dident think anyone with a sane mind would name their dog noodles, besides me of course.... anyways nice flash and keep it up with these flashes.

Mega Man X:STM(Preview) Mega Man X:STM(Preview)

Amazing!

the scenes were organized great!
the music was also great. but the voice acting was a little glitchy. no biggy.
The fight was so good to look at.

i can only thing of one really bad thing about this movie.
THE FULL IS NOT OUT YET!
cmon you have to hurry! im all excited about this movie. it seems so great.

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

i am pushed even further

great movie. makes people know how bad aportion is. but im already against it. its all those whore who need to watch this. :-)

The Mushroom War The Mushroom War

u rock my socks off 100%

for your first flash this rock...

for you 48753208450346 flash this ROCKS..

THIS DESERVES FRONT PAGE!

IF U DONT MAKE A SEQUEL. I WILL HAVE TO KILL PEOPLE(or myself)! THIS IS GOING IN MY FAVORITES.

im making a similar movie, called power of friendship. im uploading the trailer as soon as im done with it. BTW how long did this take you. its an amazing movie and u HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER. SEQUAL. IM ALL EXCITED. IM MARKING THE DAYS OFF UNTILL THE SEQUEL MAKE IT! MAKE IT MAKE IT. if u wanna IM me, my aim is mutt124

peace out.

Trunks responds:

Thanks a lot! Don't worry, I'm making a sequal, just gimme a little break! :D

I hope I didn't rock your socks off too hard :)

Next time im on aim ill message you :P

Black and White Life Black and White Life

good job!

great job! wow that was wonderfull. it was long and abstract. we should team up or somthing ^_^ u can aim me at mutt124 if u want.
peace, pwnpwn

koaji responds:

Im taking a break from flash to do some other projects (films) but id love to when im done with them, ill be sure to get in contact with you.

::MegaMan vs. CutMan:: ::MegaMan vs. CutMan::

funny

that was really cool, oh and i saw that little sublimitle msg that poped up lol VOTE 5 lol. i wonder how many other people caught that. lmfao good job